LIRF slow vehicles on the apron

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hello,

with my X-Plane 11 (11.34 and 11.35) I cannot recreate here.

Performance about 30 FPS with the sim ....

When many cars come together, it can happen for a while that they drive very slowly.
I will give an info to our productmanager....

Greet sHeinz

Hello Heinz,

I'm on 11.34 (which I believe is the latest official version) and looking at my framerate when I see this, I'm just shy of 80 FPS.

Here's a quick clip I made demonstrating the issue. No extras loaded which I normally use such as CLS2Sim (the software for my yoke), swift (pilot client for VATSIM), ASXP etc. This is just plain X-Plane 11 with the Zibo mod at stand 508.

And edited to add, sorry for the crappy quality. Looks like the resolution ended up being 360 even when I'm on a 4K screen. Not that important though for this demonstration with the exception you won't be able to see the FPS value in the upper left corner but will have to take my word for it.

• Administrator

Hello WebMaximus,

yes we have recreated this. But this is at the time also a X-Plane 11 issue. The developer knows about this....

This occurs also on other airport (said they).

Our developers are in contact with Laminar Research...

But at the time , we cannot say a termin for a possible clean solution...

Greets Heinz

Thanks for looking into this.

Must be a way around it though since I've seen other airports with ground traffic without this issue.

Maybe the developers of this scenery could check how others did it since it appears to be different methods.

Archived