Problem in PFPX witch Windows 10 v1903

Before applying the LATEST Update of Windows 10 Professional, it worked perfectly without any error, but when installing update 1903..... as always happens with the "PACO VENTANAS" mistakes to mansalva to the whole WORLD. By the way it doesn't give you the option to see where IT FAILS, and I have to go to the Windows Event Viewer (from PACO VENTANAS)

Please login to display this image.

Two things to try.

Reinstall the latest graphic card drivers for your system.

Follow the information posted HERE to reinstall the latest visual basic runtimes

As you'll see in the next two images, I have EVERYTHING UPDATED, from NVIDIA to Visual Vasic...... and the error goes on..... as i stated before, the PFPX application worked without errors.....

Have you reinstalled the graphics drivers after the WIN10 1903 update ?

Follow the advice for the vcredist exactly as I posted as they are not the latest version.

Sorry, there is no way it will run, as you see I installed VC..... even reinstalled the PFPX nor does it let me enter the code of the extension of use of the server, which expired me yesterday and today when buying the new code to extend it one more year does not leave me because of the east fault.

According to the MICROSOFT Event Viewer, the culprit is one of these two, or PFPX or NTDLL. DLL the latter UPDATED WITH WINDOWS 10 1903........ and on top of that it says with , ERRORS? Both of them. Which of the two ñlos has errors, or rather INCOMPATIBILITIES.

There has been no change in PFPX at all, as it worked prior to the Win 1903 update something within that or the following .net updates are causing the issue or has failed in part of the update.

Certainly PFPX is running here on 1903 without issue.

You could submit  a support ticket to FlightsimSoft

Some of these are sure to be bothering her, since 02/06/19 which is when I updated the ing windows, and today after BUYing the access extension, when running the PFPX to enter the new key, ME IS IMPOSIBLE TO ENTERIT, when from previous days if if yes it worked properly, ..........

I just REINSTALLed the PFPX previously by uninstalling it and deleting all hidden folders, even editing the Windows Registry, and removing any entry with reference Flight Planner...-. and I can't get that NOT OF ERROR.

What do I do with this, do I eat it with potatoes? is the only application of everything i have installed whether or not it relates to the simulator or any other application, which gives problems, I guess therefore it is NOT NTDLL. DLL but IF PFPX. EXE which is insupertable with the latest update, 1903

I'm still waiting for a minimal answer to the FIRST...... This is the second.......

I've running the PFPX without problems on Windows 10 v1903, AIRAC 1907 and no issues.

Since the vast majority don't have the error that happens to you, the problem probably is on your PC and not in the Aerosoft's program.

So I suggest you be patient with the support team, they'll help you solve it, but you mustn't demand something in a short time (you lack common sense, tolerance and above all, you have to know how to write correctly without spelling errors and write without no upcase because it shows that you're screaming).

Hopefully you can continue enjoying the program again very soon.

Regards

---------------

Spanish: 

Amigo, al leer tu problema y la forma en que te expresas, es de muy mal gusto y demuestra tu falta de educación, lo cual no te va a ayudar a solucionar el problema que tienes si continúas con ese modo de lenguaje escrito que estás empleando.

Yo te sugiero que moderes tus palabras, no uses mayúsculas y sobre todo, usa un buen traductor para que todos puedan entenderte bien y se pueda encontrar la causa del error en el PFPX.

Como ya he comentado en inglés, yo también tengo la versión más nueva de Windows 10 v1903 y el AIRAC actualizado 1907, todo funcionando sin problema alguno, controladores de Nvidia al día, por lo que falla del software PFPX no lo es, sino tendríamos muchos "temas" abiertos por dicho error, por lo que el origen del problema debe estar en tu PC, algo se debió desconfigurar, borrar o altera.

Esperemos que el equipo de soporte te ayude a detectar el fallo y lo puedas corregir para que sigas disfrutando de tan maravilloso programa.

Saludos.

Until 3 days ago, everything worked perfectly, with all updated NVIDIA, NAVIGRAPH etc...... except that the 3rd day i was expired access, I did not enter Aerosoft until yesterday to acquire the extension of access for another year, after acquiring it, when entering to apply the KEY, one day after expiring the previous one, from the beginning it has been IMPOSIBLE as I was obsessed  in the first two videos, I have done everything even uninstall it and in the registry delete any entry to the PFPX, and reinstall, that's why I get the AIRAC late, but in the videos if you look NO, everything is updated, except that the error does not come out , I don't know why, I don't know what to think.

By the way I use the GOOGLE Translator..... for more reviews.

As can be seen in the following image, ho keeps giving me the same error event as yesterday.....

• Deputy Sheriffs

As PFPX ran perfectly fine before your Windows Update and as the problem occurs in a Windows system file, this clearly is NOT a problem of PFPX, but your system.

The ntdll.dll file is used within Windows to give Windows applications access to the installed hardware (via the hardware drivers) - roughly speaking.

In most cases the problem is the graphics board driver, thats why Stephen suggested to update the graphics board driver. But in fact, it can be any hardware driver in your system that is causing the problem at the moment.

If updating all your drivers doesn't fix the problem I would suggest reverting back to the Windows version prior to the Windows update.

8 minutes ago, jimaral said:

I have the same probleme in my fresh Windows 10 1903  until I install the SimConnect Client v10.0.60905.0. Now PFPX Works perfect.

Checking on that as to my knowledge PFPX does not make simconnect calls at all.

Maybe installing simconnect corrected a separate WIN10 process.

Looking at your solution, I have looked at which version of SimmConect I have installed, the mia is 10.0.61259.0 installed 22/5/19 or earlier than the update on my PC of Windows 10 1903, with this version more modern than the one you say you have installed, I had no problem. I think that the problem is that when i exceed the license time of use, by 1 DAY, the application makes a mess somewhere very fat and that is why it gets RED without giving me the option or telling me that I have exceeded the time , without giving me the option to introduce the new KEY because of the mess that has mounted inside it.

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

As PFPX ran perfectly fine before your Windows Update and as the problem occurs in a Windows system file, this clearly is NOT a problem of PFPX, but your system.

The ntdll.dll file is used within Windows to give Windows applications access to the installed hardware (via the hardware drivers) - roughly speaking.

In most cases the problem is the graphics board driver, thats why Stephen suggested to update the graphics board driver. But in fact, it can be any hardware driver in your system that is causing the problem at the moment.

If updating all your drivers doesn't fix the problem I would suggest reverting back to the Windows version prior to the Windows update.

The thing about updating NVIDIA, if you read my previous posts, you'll read that I already did, even REINSTALLING from our NVIDIA

Everything installed on my PC, simulator games etc...... works perfectly, even apps that expired my license have not given me the problems that is giving me this.......

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 minutes ago, Miguel_V said:

The thing about updating NVIDIA, if you read my previous posts, you'll read that I already did, even REINSTALLING from our NVIDIA

And that is why I wrote "If updating all your drivers doesn't work..." . The graphics board driver is just one of them. 

17 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

And that is why I wrote "If updating all your drivers doesn't work..." . The graphics board driver is just one of them. 

I try to have ALL the PC drivers included everything installed a day..... because every day I check it..... if the app or HARDWARE doesn't tell me.

The problem as seen in the TWO videos at the beginning of the times, the windows error arises at the moment, I think, of attempts to connect TRACKS and WX, and having exceeded the license limit, the PFPX application has a very big problem because I cannot indicate that my license  has expired and i have no option to update them to the day, so as long as you don't enter the KEY (which you buy and won't let me enter) I won't have the possibility of TRACK and WX updated.

By the way I am waiting for some answer solution from FLAIGTSINSOFT, because at the moment I APPRECIATE those who if they try from AEROSOFT, but at the moment do not solve the problems

• Deputy Sheriffs

I simply do not believe that the problem lies with PFPX, but the Windows environment.

I experienced the same ntdll.dll error after installing PFPX on fresh PC. It simply disappeared when the update on Windows 10 v1903 happend, followed by some other Windows Updates.

When I'm back on my Sim PC, I can check what kind of updates where done, but when I remember correctly, it was something about .NET.

10 minutes ago, mopperle said:

I simply do not believe that the problem lies with PFPX, but the Windows environment.

I experienced the same ntdll.dll error after installing PFPX on fresh PC. It simply disappeared when the update on Windows 10 v1903 happend, followed by some other Windows Updates.

When I'm back on my Sim PC, I can check what kind of updates where done, but when I remember correctly, it was something about .NET.

And now the million-dollar question, why does it only happen to me in this PFPX app and not in any other in everything I have installed....? and as I can see, I have NOT been the only one, so far the same thing has happened to him.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, Miguel_V said:

why does it only happen to me in this PFPX app and not in any other in everything I have installed....?

Because only PFPX uses a Windows function that causes the crash in the hardware abstraction layer on your PC. Windows has millions and millions of functions, and not all applications use the same. 

And please don't forget the fact, that this problem only showed up after the latest Windows update on your machine, right? So this alone is proof that it is not a PFPX problem. PFPX just suffers from the problem which is located somewhere else on your machine.

You can think of a broken water pipe somewhere on the road to your house. Is it the faucets fault in your bathroom that there is no water anymore? Of course not. The faucet is just the only visible device you see this problem surfaces to you.

In the end I have achieved, the steps I have followed (thereer I did the same thing and did not solve it) have been:

1-Uninstall PFPX as Administrator, pass CCLEANER and Memory Releaser
2-Restart PC
3-Reinstall PFPX, long purchased from SIMMARKET the same application v2.03 (previously i had the AEROSOFT application installed)

I expected you to ask me for the SIMMARKET Activation KEY, You did not ask me, You must have taken the AEROSOFT, I do not know.

And praying has been executed perfectly, giving me the option to introduce the extension KEY .... as seen in the picture.

Now all you have to do is load Navigraph AIRAC, and follow.

APOLOGIES for how heavy I am, but it's my character. If I don't have any more problems from now on, they can close the THEME.

Thank you all...

Archived