Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

0Artur0

Route Finder was not able to find a valid Route

Why PFPX can't find a route from LSZH - LJLJ but can find a route from LJLJ - LSZH? I don't get it. What's the problem here?

noroute.jpg

No issue here using Navigraph AIRAC.

Have you installed the RAD Restrictions and Directs file available from the forum download section ?

1 hour ago, srcooke said:

No issue here using Navigraph AIRAC.

Have you installed the RAD Restrictions and Directs file available from the forum download section ?

I'm also using the latest Navigraph AIRAC. 

Regarding files... no, never heard of those.

Ok, I installed the mentioned files and now it works.

Do I have to do that every AIRAC update??? Why? What exactly did I do by installing those files?

David suggests the AIRAC cycle the files are suitable for so try and keep them matched.

Published AIRAC data does not contain information for Free Route Airspace which is ever expanding in Europe and in many cases removes all airways within a region.

Without the directs that David has kindly made freely available it would be impossible to automatically generate a route. You can of course manually create the route picking out intersections, but you also need to know the Entry/Exit/Intermediate/Arrival and Departure designators which again are not available from the AIRAC.

Whilst it is impossible to cover every eventuality Davids files will prove more than adequate for the majority.

• Thanks 1

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.