EGCC (Default Scenery) no tarmac runway

Hello,

I have always two problems when I fly from EDDK to EGCC(default, no ortho files on the complete route).

1) I only see a gras strip instead of a tarmac runway.

2) When I fly across England I receice every 40 seconds micro-stutters with a breakdown of the fps down to 4-5fps. When I start at EGCC I have a tarmac runway and I reach around 40fps.

My PC specs:

4790K with 4,5GHZ

32GB RAM 2400MHZ

Nvidia 1080ti

Everything is installed on 4tB SSD.

Here are some pictures.

Does anybody have an idea what the reason is?

Best regards

Phil

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

With your hardware I recommend to set the graphics effects slider to HDR and the texture resolution to maximum with compression, you should get better visuals and I don't expect any performance impact on this machine of yours - but the settings should not cause the missing tarmac.

Are you using any custom mesh in the region? HD Mesh v4 or a mesh shipping with an airport close to EGCC? In any case you have to place 'Global Airports' above any meshes in the Scenery_Packs.ini to avoid messed up airports but I can see some tarmac fragments on your screens so this is possibly not the issue but worth to check. Are you using a ground textures replacement or is your EGCC a custom airport? The textures on your screenshot don't look default to me, possibly there is something wrong with installed addons or libraries are missing/corrupted. 

Archived