Airbus A319 FlightDeck Noise Sounds

Hello,

With Airbus A319 Professional, I am hearing a cough and/or sneeze while pre-flighting inside the cockpit. I'm pretty certain this is coming from Aerosoft features, but I'd like to disable it. Could you provide direction as to where/how I can go to disable these sounds.

Regards,

Michael

Sure thing Michael.  Please check our Documentation, Volume 1, Page 27.  The preceding pages will show where the settings menu is found.

Best wishes!

Hi Dave,,

Thanks for the assist...that one was hidden fairly well...I had searched around the Airbus configurator, but came up there.

Appreciate your help,

Michael

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

12 hours ago, orbmis said:

Hi Dave,,

Thanks for the assist...that one was hidden fairly well...I had searched around the Airbus configurator, but came up there.

Appreciate your help,

Michael

Hey Michael,

Many don't know this, so I'll share it here in case you find it to be helpful.  As you know, our Documents (and almost all documents for flight sim products) are PDF files.  Well, with Adobe Acrobat Reader, we can search all PDF documents located in a single folder by selecting Shift-Control-F and selecting the folder you want to search.  So using this in our case, we can search all the Aerosoft Airbus Professional documents (located in the Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\Documentation folder) at the same time.  The trick is to get the correct search term. You used "configurator", which really isn't helpful to our cause since sound related settings aren't controlled by the Configurator.  Instead, I searched the documents folder for "Sound" and the first hit was for the location I shared with you up above.  Searching all documents at the same time is a HUGE time saver!

Anyway, I hope you find this helpful in the future my friend!  Of course you are always most welcome to ask here in the forums, that's what we're here for!

Best wishes for happy flights!

Archived