FOB becomes max even after using loadsheet and planner

shyam999

hi, i just bought aerosoft for my fsx steam yesterday. I was using airbus X fuel planner for A320, every tim ei click on instant on the MCDU 2, the new fob is loaded for around 2 to 5 seconds after which it goes back to the max. load.

6 hours ago, shyam999 said:

hi, i just bought aerosoft for my fsx steam yesterday. I was using airbus X fuel planner for A320, every tim ei click on instant on the MCDU 2, the new fob is loaded for around 2 to 5 seconds after which it goes back to the max. load.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having problems my friend.

Unfortunately, while the Airbus you purchased is the base Aerosoft Airbus, the distributor of the Steam version has modified the product to work with Steam. As such, they are responsible for handling all technical support (we wouldn't even know where to start).  Other things we know that don't work in the Steam version include Connected Flight Deck.  So unfortunately, you will have to reach out to the distributor for support via the Steam forums. 

Another option you have is to ask for a refund from them, and then purchase the unmodified Aerosoft version from us.  I flew that version for many years without issue.

My very best wishes!

Archived