Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls preview

9 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

There actually was one, sort of.  I left the Orlando FSExpo with it, with all the Honeycomb guys chasing me through the hotel and parking lot!!!   "No! Dave! Stop!".  I didn't hear any of it, of course.

I use the Yoke almost daily, it's truly amazing!  I don't even have the drivers for it, and it's amazing even using the default Windows joystick drivers!

Well when you get tired of it, my YT channel needs a review :)

• Like 2

I am looking forward to hearing about the software.  Very interested to know if it is independent of FSUIPC which is not the most user friendly of things, at least for this particular user.  Regards, Mark

35 minutes ago, Bugs49 said:

I am looking forward to hearing about the software.  Very interested to know if it is independent of FSUIPC which is not the most user friendly of things, at least for this particular user.  Regards, Mark

Hello Mark,

Have you read my report on the Honeycomb Yoke?  I addressed this in the report.

16 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Hello Mark,

Have you read my report on the Honeycomb Yoke?  I addressed this in the report.

Thanks Dave, yes I enjoyed it and a very thorough job you did too, but did you manage to get hold of the software?  I will not need to use it for the yoke but definitely will when the throttle comes along.  Cheers, Mark

I got it again ?????????????

I don't know how this is happening. Probably one of the million  wonders of the internet. 

Frank

Aerosoft IMG_20190818_172356.jpg