Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Mathijs Kok

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls preview (now shipping!)

Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

At this moment we expect the boxes on Monday and the first batch will be send out the same day.  But we are depending on delivery.

Allright, thx ;)

Believe, this is a big deal for us.  We ABSOLUTELY love this new yoke, in price/performance it is really a game changer. We have 6 people standing by on Monday to handle shipments. The minute we get them we'll start sending them out. All documents are printed.

image.png

Saturday 21:42... I need to get a life...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We ABSOLUTELY love this new yoke, in price/performance it is really a game changer.

I feel the same way.  I have a great many different flight sim controllers to compare the Honeycomb to, and after using the Yoke many times a week since June, I just don't want to fly without it!  It's just terrific in every respect!

There are going to be some VERY HAPPY flight simmers out there!

Hi Dave,

Will you get a chance to "steal" a Bravo throttle and make a review.

Would help us to wait till they become available :) and decide for a pre-order like I did for the yoke.

"Can't wait"  ;)

Gérard

22 minutes ago, gaab said:

Hi Dave,

Will you get a chance to "steal" a Bravo throttle and make a review.

Would help us to wait till they become available :) and decide for a pre-order like I did for the yoke.

"Can't wait"  ;)

Gérard

I'm counting on it.  In fact, there is a good chance that I will go to work at least part-time for Honeycomb here in a few weeks.

If I get my hands on a model that is close to production-ready, I'll happily do a report on it!

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Saturday 21:42... I need to get a life...

:D :D 

Well, at least you are giving a lot of us a great life when those yokes start arriving at various addresses... ;)

I really look forward to it, so in advance; a big thank you for getting them on the way! 

The amount of time it takes to produce this thing in amounts that can satisfy the demand kind of reminds me of Tesla.

12 hours ago, Farlis said:

The amount of time it takes to produce this thing in amounts that can satisfy the demand kind of reminds me of Tesla.

Well, if it turns out to be as good.....  (spoken as a Model S owner)

The big news is that the container just arrived at our warehouse. In a few hours the first will be enroute to the customers.

5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Still unloading...

Yippiee!

Brilliant! Great News. Just got UPS shipping notification by email to say mine will be arriving on Wednesday to the UK. Can't wait! :D 

• Like 1

Oh boy oh boy! I received an Invoice this morning fingers crossed for that delivery by Wednesday as I am off work this week.

Whoop

The warehouse people got some help today to get as many boxes enroute to customers as possible.  Told you we would not delay any more then possible!

3DDD99B9-4499-4EFB-B61E-703864EF103C.jpg

69BBD009-70D9-426D-A637-537B573BA0AA.jpg

9F54D628-107B-44E7-8B9B-AAB277CD7A3A.jpg

• Like 2

And we are done... All got shipping labels etc. UPS and DHL are unable to pick all up today so some will fly out tomorrow.

We are waiting for the  next container!

Skype_Picture_2019_10_28T12_48_53_414Z.jpeg

2 minutes ago, CannonousCrash said:

Your efforts are appreciated, give thanks for the people who shipped them out in speedy time.

I second this, thanks to all for the speedy turnaround. Looking forward to receiving the Yoke. I’m also off work this week :)

Received mine an hour ago, Thanks so much Mathijs and the team!.

DaveCT, do you happen to have any profiles for the software that you would be willing to share?

55 minutes ago, CannonousCrash said:

Received mine an hour ago, Thanks so much Mathijs and the team!.

DaveCT, do you happen to have any profiles for the software that you would be willing to share?

Actually, I disabled the Honeycomb settings and apply the settings in P3D.

So long as you have Aileron, Elevator and Rudder Trim set up, you can set it up anyway you wish.