Mathijs Kok

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls preview (now shipping!)

Dear Aerosoft customer,

It's been a while since you’ve ordered one of the highly anticipated Honeycomb Yokes in our shop, and now it's finally done.

After a long time of waiting, we are happy to tell you that the first edition of the Yokes will be available within the next few days and you are one of the first to get our brand-new hardware. We expect to ship your pre-order by the end of this month.

Whoop!

Was the email generic, because it mentions payment request if pre-ordered. I have looked on my account but the order just states ' Your order has not been processed yet.' I know the money has left my account to pay for this, but concerned that there isn't an acknowledgement of this on the account.

I believe the mail is pretty clear. If you select prepayment as payment option you will have to pay before October 25 so we can ship your order.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I believe the mail is pretty clear. If you select prepayment as payment option you will have to pay before October 25 so we can ship your order.

I found this confusing as well. I just tried 'ordering' something else as an experiment and sure enough, there is an option called 'prepayment'. I don't understand what it means but I paid up front with PayPal, so I guess it doesn't apply.

Hello,

In order to anticipate the arrival of the Yoke, I just download the driver file  from Honeycom site (which in fact is on YOUR site).

But I only see a "Manual_de".

As I don't speak German, would it be possible to get an English version of the Manual.

Thanks in advance.

Gérard

1 hour ago, MarkHurst said:

I found this confusing as well. I just tried 'ordering' something else as an experiment and sure enough, there is an option called 'prepayment'.

Prepayment is more like a German thing (-> Vorkasse). You transfer the money first (onto the shops' bank account) and the purchased product will be shipped once the money shows up there. Depending from where you have initiated the transfer it can anything between 1 and 5 days until the money arrives at the shops' bank account.

PayPal is also a prepayment of course, with the difference that the money arrives immediately at the shop and therefore the purchased product will also be immediately delivered.

The German prepayment/Vorkasse relates to standard bank transfers, and no other options (where you of course also pay upfront) like credit card or PayPal.

So while in Germany everybody understands that "Vorkasse" means bank transfer, the English caption should state that more clearly than just "Prepayment".

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gaab said:

Hello,

In order to anticipate the arrival of the Yoke, I just download the driver file  from Honeycom site (which in fact is on YOUR site).

But I only see a "Manual_de".

As I don't speak German, would it be possible to get an English version of the Manual.

Thanks in advance.

Gérard

https://flyhoneycomb.com/drivers/

Unfortunately, the newsletter about the upcoming first Honeycomb batch confused some of our customers. To make things very simply:

- If you have already paid, and the money is gone from your bank account, you do not need to do anything.
- If you have ordered but not yet paid, this is the moment to pay so we can process your order. The payment information is in the email we send.

• Like 2

I will check if there is one available. It is indeed not for download on the FlyHoneycomb site. 

Are you guys going to notify customers using the "Prepayment" option once you receive the money? For example I have transferred the money to you bank account as soon as I got your e-mail but I really don't know if you have received the money or not. 

Thanks

I pre-ordered and paid for my Honeycomb yoke back in early July, but haven't received any emails about dispatch. Are they emails still on the process of being sent out, or have I missed out on the first batch?

8 hours ago, philbrown said:

I pre-ordered and paid for my Honeycomb yoke back in early July, but haven't received any emails about dispatch. Are they emails still on the process of being sent out, or have I missed out on the first batch?

Same answer as Mathijs gave in the post directly above yours.

9 hours ago, philbrown said:

They should arrive with us very shortly and then we immediately start sending them out. I promise to post an image here of the first that leaves our warehouse in Paderborn.

• Like 4

Hi,

On 10/15/2019 at 9:27 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

I will check if there is one available. It is indeed not for download on the FlyHoneycomb site. 

Any chance to get an English readme with the drivers.

Google translation is a shame :(

Thanks

Gérard

4 minutes ago, sk5645 said:

Mathijs, are the yokes at the aerosoft HQ now?

On 10/18/2019 at 8:05 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I promise to post an image here of the first that leaves our warehouse in Paderborn.

I would say, just wait for the image to be posted ;)

23 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

There should be more on https://flyhoneycomb.com/ today.

Our version of the software will come with support for our Updater tool so updating the driver is a one click affair.

Thanks for the head up. I got it :)

Gérard

On 23.10.2019 at 10:52, gaab sagte:

Google translation is a shame

Just use DeepL then.

If you want to get an impression from a person who knows what he is talking about... Austin..

• Like 3

vor 21 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

If you want to get an impression from a person who knows what he is talking about... Austin..

When will be the release? Still this month?

11 minutes ago, Johannes Liebherr said:

When will be the release? Still this month?

Yes.

• Like 1

At this moment we expect the boxes on Monday and the first batch will be send out the same day.  But we are depending on delivery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1