We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Mathijs Kok

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls preview (now shipping!)

Just be 100% clear on shipping etc. We are still expecting the shipment to arrive in Germany in the next few weeks. As this a single container shipment however it is not 'aimed  at a certain date. All we are 100% sure of is that the production for this batch has been completed.

2 hours ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Hello,

You should be one of the first batch.

Kind regards,

Marius

Thanks for the reply

Carlos

Hi, I ordered mine this past Sunday and I don't mind if you move mine to the 2nd batch. Only ordered one now due to the pre-order discount and because the product seems to be of pretty good quality and Austin Meyer (X-Plane) demonstrated/reviewed it and was raving about it.

I don't know how many units Aerosoft ordered, but on Honeycomb's own website they mark the first batch of the Yoke as sold out.

Honeycombs site only covers the American market, we have a few units left (we keep a bunch apart for the show in lelystad).

Trying to find the shipping cost to the UK for the yoke & throttle but the shop site seems to be on a go slow at the moment.  Can someone let me know here please?

Andy L

Just to keep everybody up to date, we expect a second container (40 footer) expected soon after the first. There are some left from the first shipment though. Not many.

10 minutes ago, AndyUK said:

Trying to find the shipping cost to the UK for the yoke & throttle but the shop site seems to be on a go slow at the moment.  Can someone let me know here please?

Andy L

We got a server issue, check back later. Sorry.
But shipping should be under 10 pounds.

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

.....But shipping should be under 10 pounds.

Thanks Mathjis - sounds reasonable enough.

Andy L

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That's one of the benefits of being in the EU (hint, hint).

Let's hope mine comes before the end of October :(

Here's a question on the outer formfactor. I am using an Agronn XTOP panel with a cutout specifically designed for the Saitek Yoke. It looks like this

https://www.agronn.com/flight-panels

From the Honeycomb yoke report where they are shown side-by-side, I suppose the upper corners of the Honeycomb yoke will have a smaller chamfer, thus I doubt it can be fit into the XTOP cutout designed for the Saitek yoke, which would be a real pity. The XTOP cutout would be hard to enlarge as the material is quite sturdy, thus I suspect the two of them (and similar panels) won't be a proper couple - right?

Kind regards, Michael

10 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

For sure we will not guarantee it will fit.

Thanks for the reply - which is a pity indeed, as the form factors seem to be only marginally different otherwise.

Kind regards, Michael

Hi There, I pre ordered the Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls from your website on Tuesday night. I know i'm a bit late to the party but I read above you still had a few left in stock from the first batch. I'm really hoping I made the first batch! Can anyone confirm this for me please? I'm in the UK.

Thanks,

Mark.

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry, impossible to say at this moment,  might just work

No problem I understand, fingers crossed I “just” make the first batch 😁  Thanks for your comment. 

Hello,

There are some "rumors" about very first deliveries in the US. Any news on this side of the Atlantic ?

"can't wait" ;)

Gérard

As they containers are on the way to us it might be that the containers to the US took a faster route from Asia... So not impossible. Ours are on the boat right now.

Hi Im looking for some information on my pre-order for the yoke, I ordered the yoke and throttle back in July I was wondering when I would be getting at least the yoke? I am located in the UK

25 minutes ago, cardajowol said:

Hi Im looking for some information on my pre-order for the yoke, I ordered the yoke and throttle back in July I was wondering when I would be getting at least the yoke? I am located in the UK

If the yokes are in a container on board a ship at sea, I don't think anyone can give you a date.  They have to arrive, clear customs, be shipped to Aerosoft, and after they are received orders will be filled and they will be shipped out to those who have ordered them.  I'm sure you'll be notified when the Yoke ships out to you my friend.

• Like 1

isn't there some sort of boatradar24 where we can watch it ever so slowly make its way down to AerosoftHQ

/end humour 

Of course there is. But that doesn't change anything on Aerosofts statement that it is expected to be able to start delivery by the end of October. As stated on the product page in the shop for quite some time now.

(hint: expected is not equal to promised)