LEBL AFCAD FS9

tonygibb

Hi, 

I have Mega Barcelona and its great. Everything works fine except I cant get any AI to park at the B, C or D gates....they park everywhere else but not at the jetways at that terminal.

I downloaded a 2018 AFCAD which is fine but even with that there is nothing parking there.

Anyone got an idea, a suggestion or a decent AFCAD?

Regards

Tony

YPPH

• Deputy Sheriffs

The airport comes with it's own appropriate AFCAD, so that may well be your issue. I can't think of a reason why you'd want to disable it (unless you were troubleshooting) since it's designed for this add-on. Your description sounds like there's another AFCAD conflicting with it. I suggest disabling (by adding ".off" without the quotes after the filename or alternatively, putting them in a separate folder from the "Scenery" one they're in). Also, do a search for AFCADS with LEBL in the filename and disable them too. Then use only the AFCAD included with the Mega Barcelona airport and report back with your findings.

Archived