No ILS 24L/R on LEPA

• Developer

OK. I deleted my first post because I made mistake (I have multiple CRJs installed and used the wrong one. But after trying again, the result is still the same. All ILS approaches are visible:

Please login to display this image.

Did you perhaps select a STAR that doesn't have a connection to rwy 24? GODO2J would be rwy 06 only, for example.

Trying few things - enable/disable STARS - without result only shows rwy06. I've imported fplans via routes, not entered manually. Please check it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

In your flighplan you have choosen rwy 06L, but here you are talking about rwy 24. Could it be that you messed something up?

• Developer

The runways are filtered to match the selected SID/STAR. So, as long as a STAR is selected that only matches rwy 06, you will not see rwy 24. You first have to de-select the STAR, then you will get the full list of runways again.

I did it. Also have question about experimental build. I can't download it via updater (there is no exp build - even selected). Where can I download it?

Archived