Tenerife North lacking jetways

FWAviation

While all jetways are present in Tenerife South, only the easternmost gate at Tenerife North has a set of jetways. The other jetways are missing. What could be the reason? I ran the setup normally, there were no error messages whatsoever. This is in P3D v4.5, SODE is installed, but I guess that by default, the scenery has the Strg+J jetways, right?

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Please check if you have any other scenery/rests of it or afcads, other then default and the Sim-wings GCXOL file active. There must be an exclude from another addon, that eliminates the jetways.

With only the files of Sim-wings and the default airport all jetways will be there.

Thanks for the quick help, @OPabst! I had the AirHispania/Alberto Sanchez freeware photoscenery for the Canary Islands installed which contained some BGL files for GCXO, including an ADE file. I de-activated all those files, and just to be sure, also all other BGL files from that scenery that referred to Tenerife. That fixed the problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived