Ecam displays not working

jmmgaming

Hi my upper and lower ecams are not working my pc is a windows 7 ultimate 4 gb ram and a 32bit operating system plss help me

oh and I forgot Im playing fsx

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 6/28/2019 at 11:07 AM, jmmgaming said:

AIRBUS A318/A319 & A320/A321 TWIN PACK ADD-ON 

And this is the Aerosoft Airbus?

Which Shop?

Which exact version of trhe Airbus? 1.16 or 1.31?

Which exact Version of FSX?

- FSX:SE

- FSX +SP1 +SP2

- FSX + AccPack

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, but what is your problem to answer some simple questions?

You can also add a screenshot (jpg or png only!) of what you are seeing.

jmmgaming,

The "AIRBUS A318/A319 & A320/A321 TWIN PACK ADD-ON" is the Steam Version of the FSX/P3D version of the Airbus.

While this product carries the Aerosoft Name, the distributor (Dovetail Games) significantly modified the Airbus files in this product and therefore they are the only ones who can provide customer/technical support.  Frankly, we wouldn't know where to begin.  There are some helpful discussions in the Steam forums, however technical support for the product you purchased (which again, is no longer our product) is provided via the Dovetail Games Support Ticket system located at:  https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/

When you go to the above link, look for "Submit a Ticket" icon in the top/middle of the page.

On behalf of the Aerosoft team, I wish you the very best!

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived