Any way to force or skip to the next checklist?

I have a bad habit of forgetting to run the before takeoff checklist.  So once I set takeoff thrust, the checklists and copilot basically shut down because I missed that checklist.  Is there any way to force the sim to move on to the next checklist?  I've tried turning off both checklists and copilot, but that doesn't seem to do it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

While you can skip checklist items in certain situations, it is mandatory that checklists are being worked trough otherwise the Airbus wouldnt work as expected.

So skipping checklists is not an option.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

14 minutes ago, gollum65 said:

Ok thanks.  That's what I figured.  I'll just have to make sure I don't forget that checklist.  :)

Also, the Copilot and Checklist features were really designed to help people become accustomed to how to operate the Airbus.  I've had them turned off since the Airbus for FSX/P3D and I've never used them for the Airbus Pro as I'm already familiar with the procedures.

I mention this only because we had a customer some weeks back who thought it was mandatory to use the Checklist.

Best wishes!

Archived