MCDU Climb predictions and T/C

IanB83

Good Morning,

I've not flown the aircraft in a while and have come back from the other airbus product to look at the updated version. I have the latest experimental version installed.

This morning, climbing out of Skiathos I found the climb prediction/TC calculation to be wrong/missing. See the attached screenshot which shows the aircraft still climbing to FL340, yet the MCDU believes we are already at that level? Prior to that the T/C was being shown on the MCDU but never on the ND, all that was shown on the ND was the blue climb predication arrow for the currently selected level...

Now cruising at FL340 everything is ticking over nicely.

Ian.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Ian,

I haven’t personally noticed this issue during my testing, but we will have another look and pay special attention on the climb arrow. I’ll be back on my PC testing on Sunday.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I checked with few of our beta testers and they reported no issues with T/C calculations and the arrow prediction.

Please make sure that all the needed information is set in the FMGC. If that's all checked and the issue still presists I am not sure what could be causing this only on your system. Maybe some log files could reveal why the climb prediction is not happening. 

That’s strange. I’m sure 100% that everything was set correctly. I’ll fly again and try it on the same flight in the next week.

Archived