IRS problem .. PFD and ND wont come on after IRS Align

keenrw

Hi

New update installed today .. first flight with it and i have a problem that once Aligned the PFD/ND wont turn on still .. using the EZY A320 ..... worked fine before the new update , i bet im missing a new step now .

Thanks Rich

Please login to display this image.

ermmm cough cough embarrassing face on atm lol .. was so excited to see a new update i just updated and jumped in .... going to finish this flight and reboot , .. i bet thats just what it was Dave sorry (should have known better) ... i will let you know after :)

15 minutes ago, keenrw said:

ermmm cough cough embarrassing face on atm lol .. was so excited to see a new update i just updated and jumped in .... going to finish this flight and reboot , .. i bet thats just what it was Dave sorry (should have known better) ... i will let you know after :)

No worries brother!  I have to admit that I've done the same thing!

I just have my fingers crossed that's what caused it!

yep that was it Dave..... just landed after the 2nd flight all went well lol so can mark this down as fixed ... user error :)

Thanks

Rich

5 minutes ago, keenrw said:

yep that was it Dave..... just landed after the 2nd flight all went well lol so can mark this down as fixed ... user error :)

Thanks

Rich

Thanks Rich!  Happy to hear you have it resolved!

Best wishes my friend.

Archived