Experimental 1.2.4.2

miquelpp

Hi, this versión is not great to me. I had forgotten these issues with last two updates.

Underpowered. 1:12 sec to take-off.

Thanks, anyway for your great support.

Please login to display this image.

Keep in mind that both in real life and in the sim, the CFM and IAE engines and the software that drive them are very different. The IAEs are often considered to be more fuel efficient and can take longer to get up to take off thrust.  I'm wondering if this isn't what you are experiencing and if so, it's designed that way.

Best wishes!

No , Dave...in my case, the IAE seems the old versión with the Alpha floor issue. This was solved since 1.2.4.0 until 1.2.4.2.

The CFM is really improved, The VNAV descent now has higher speeds, and finally the big surprise to me. The blue stick arrow in HDG mode is finally here¡¡¡

Thanks, Aerosoft.

Best.

Miquel.

2 hours ago, miquelpp said:

Hi, this versión is not great to me. I had forgotten these issues with last two updates.

Underpowered. 1:12 sec to take-off.

33 minutes ago, miquelpp said:

No , Dave...in my case, the IAE seems the old versión with the Alpha floor issue.

Are your writing about different things in those two quotes?  Because in your first post you are clearly talking about "take-off", and in the second one you're talking about Alpha Floor which has nothing to do with takeoff.  I'm just confused, especially by you saying you're not talking about takeoff.

Just an idea my friend... maybe it's better if you hold off comments until you've made a few flights in each version to get a clear picture, and then post?  Of course you're welcome to post as much as you like, however please don't blame us for being confused.

My very best wishes to you!

Archived