Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

ayuda, en mi airbus a320 no puedo maniobrar, el joystic se me queda trabado con las teclas, la unica solucion es hacerlo con el mouse, mi version del juego es FSX:STEAM EDITION, AYUDENME PLS

23 minutes ago, jorge_gonzalez said:

ayuda, en mi airbus a320 no puedo maniobrar, el joystic se me queda trabado con las teclas, la unica solucion es hacerlo con el mouse, mi version del juego es FSX:STEAM EDITION, AYUDENME PLS

El Airbus requiere un control de palanca de mando, acelerador y timón. El siguiente gráfico es de la página Descripción del producto, Requisitos del sistema.

Screenshot - 6_26_2019 , 11_25_46 AM.png

Do you have and use a joystick as outlined in the system requirements? If you don't have one please get one as you can not control the AIrbus with the keyboard, but need to use a joystick instead.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, jorge_gonzalez said:

Could you explain to me what I should install to solve the problem? Thank you

Emanuel is absolutely correct (as usual!).  You need to have a joystick, throttle and rudder controls in order to fly the Airbus.  There are many inexpensive joysticks available that have a throttle and twist rudder control built in.

You may be able to find a good joystick in our online store. One that has everything you need in our store is:  https://www.aerosoft.com/en/hardware/flight-simulation/joysticks/44/thrustmaster-t.flight-stick-x.

Elsewhere you should be able to find the Logitech Freedom 2.4 GHz Cordless Joystick or the Logitech G Extreme 3D Pro Joystick for Windows.

I hope this is helpful to you!

• Upvote 1

Going to close this thread, as the forum member has also received the response in Spanish.

The product page is clear. Buses are managed with joystick. Without joystick, no joy.

Regards and thank you Dave and Emi for your kind responses.