VNLK Lukla

Dede

Hi

I just buy Lukla two weeks ago and after many un install and re install,i have the same picture on landing in VNLK addon after a flight from Katmandou:the runway become in grass with a hill at the end.

Very nice picture not good for simulation.

Mayt be some users can give me an help to correct that,or is it a problem ??

Thank you

Dede

2019-6-25_19-35-38-244.BMP 2019-6-24_19-29-49-89.BMP

Hello

Sorry for my English. I use online translator.

Are you sure about that setting : Mesh Resolution = 19 m

i had the same error.

Christian

Hello

I'm sorry but i don't understand what yhou mean by : "Have you checked the manual this issue"

Thank you Dede

For sure i have read and set everythings like you say.

may be the problem is somewhere in the computer,like before i have install and use the old LUKLA,what did you think?

Hi

Nothing new with the new setting "max decor"

This situation appear after a flight VNKT to VNLK now if i start a flight at VNLK,the scenario is normal,what you think?

Andre

Please login to display this image.

2019-7-15_18-24-0-151.BMP

• Aerosoft

These parts of the manual might assist:

Q: When selecting Lukla in the airport menu my aircraft will be placed far away from the actual airport and crashes!

A: The default airport ID VNLK can't be used anymore because this default entry conflicts with the sloped runway and is far away from the actual position. We had to attach a "new" Lukla airport you should use. The ID is VNL2 and the name is "Lukla (Addon)”. So always use that one in the GotoAirport menu.
Please note: If you still use SP1 you can only load the airport from the saved flights. The flight is called Lukla_Start and starts with a Cessna Caravan. Of course you can edit all weather, daytime and aircraft settings after you started this flight.

Q: In spot-plane view the viewpoint in Lukla is sometimes under the Terrain

A: This is due to how flight simulator handles the Gmax terrain (see above). Unfortunately we can't change anything about how Flight Simulator acts regarding to viewpoints.

Q: MY AIRCRAFT DROPS THOUGH THE RUNWAY ON TOUCHDOWN!

A: 1. Your aircraft crashes because touching down too hard (this is a very likely situation for Lukla novices)

A: 2. Your aircraft drops through the runway and crashes. This is also caused by touching down too hard but you might not recognize it. We can't do anything about this. This is how flight simulator handles the Gmax surface. However: touching down too hard or in a wrong angle results in a crash! You won't be the first one crashing your aircraft here...

Q: Why to I see other parts of the scenery through the terrain?

A: The graphics engine of SP2 sometimes isn’t as advanced as it should be. This results in seeing 3D objects of the scenery though the terrain which should actually be behind it, but only in very limited and certain angles/viewpoints. Unfortunately we can’t do anything about this.

Q: SOME PARTS OF THE SCENERY ARE MISSING!

A: Make sure you have the scenery at Very Dense or higher settings.

Archived