Honeycomb Aeronautical Yoke and Throttle

Hi there, 

I am considering pre-ordering both products, but wondering if you still have availability for the release date.

Im not after a release day or fishing from anything other than if I order one, will I get it from release day +/- delivery time?

thanks.

14 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Honestly, I am pretty sure the fist batch is snapped up by pre-orders. I would just order it when it is available. Just takes two days to get to your house anyway. 

But isn't the price going up after the preorder period? 

• Aerosoft

Well my awareness was not correct. If you pre-ordered you are guaranteed the lower price. And it seems that first shipment is not fully sold. But it's going fast after recent pre/reviews. You do not see many with text like 'best yoke ever'.

35 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well my awareness was not correct. If you pre-ordered you are guaranteed the lower price. And it seems that first shipment is not fully sold. But it's going fast after recent pre/reviews. You do not see many with text like 'best yoke ever'.

Thanks! I just pre-ordered the yoke :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived