AAL - removal of static aircraft

Bought the new AAL scenery the other day and looks great!

One question though, how do you remove the static aircraft?

I have the 'Show static aircraft' option in X-Plane 11 unchecked but I still get the static aircraft models. Since I do all my flying online on VATSIM, I rather not have static aircraft models since that makes it a bit confusing to know what model is an actual online aircraft and what is just a static model that comes with the scenery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hello ,

sorry for the delay...

With Aalborg there are only a few aircrafts included with the scenery. This you cannot delete without editing the scenery ...

But the most Airplanes are visible or invisible with the X-Plane 11 Menu "Draw static aircrafts".

Do you have some screenshots for us to check if we speak from the same aircrafts...

Greets Heinz

Hello Heinz,

NP, I realize it's summer and vacation times also over at Aerosoft :)

Will grab some screenshots when I get home and show you what aircraft I'm referring to.

After what you said here already, I hope there might be an update of the scenery going forward when all aircraft will be hidden when you choose that in X-Plane settings. Not really sure really why a scenery developer would choose to exclude some of the aircraft models in the scenery from that rule.

• Administrator

Hello,

yes, this are the included aircrafts.

In this case, I think best way is to contact the developers. (Vidan Design).

The adresses (email, Contact formular...) you find in the "Aalborg XP Manual.pdf".

You find it in the installed Aalborg folder and there in the folder "Manual".

Greets Heinz

Archived