EDDF Frankfurt cliff on approach to 07L

Hello,

Attached is a photo of the approach I see for 07L in Frankfurt.  There are problems just before the threshold, where a road (and traffic driving on that road) encounters a steep cliff.  Some buildings also seem to blend into the cliff.  Everything else seems to work ok with the scenery.  What should I try to change?

I use ORBX Germany South and ORBX vector.  I've run the auto exclude process on vector.  I've also tried changing the config choices to enable or disable the landclass surrounding the airport.  That didn't solve the "cliff" issue.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Thank you for any suggestions you might have.

@shaun

Orbx Germany South contains some EDDF files, if I remember right there are three files.

Please set all these files to .off  instead of .bgl and the mesh failure is away.

If you have some other Airports in the southern part of Germany like EDDM or EDNY do the same.

Wolfgang

• Deputy Sheriffs

Wolfgang is correct:

Deactivate the following files by renaming as below(regardless of the setting in trhe configurator for EDDF)

...\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_GES_05_SCENERY\scenery
ADE_FTX_GES_EDDF.OFF

ADE_FTX_GES_EDDF_CVX.OFF

FTX_GES_EDDF_objects.OFF

In case you use Orbx products, it is always recommended to check their Compatibility forum.

Archived