Can we expect an update soonish?

Hello @Hans Hartmann,

I know about AS (and other DEVs) approach towards divulging release dates or even target dates, newertheless, asking never harmed someone (till now :D ).

AFAIK the latest update has been released a while ago and you already wrote in the forums that you managed to track down some of the issues that are bugging the ACFT since release e.g:

- AVAIL light

- ACFT States

- jumpy speedband

- if I remember corectly you mentioned somewhere that also the FD had undergo some improvements (remember my posts about landing the plane manualy guided by the FD...)

- you also mentioned fixing some odd turning issues

- etc....

Would be great if it could be possible to release somekind of iterim versions since every fix is a step foreward....

• Developer

No, not soon'ish. The reason is simple: During the past three months I have mostly been INOP for health reasons. I'm mostly OK again but there's a lot of stuff that I have to catch up with. I will announce the update as soon as it nears completeness and beta testing starts.

vor 10 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

The reason is simple: During the past three months I have mostly been INOP for health reasons.

Sorry to hear that! Wish you a quick recovery....

BR,

Gerald

Archived