Can't activate Gran Canaria

Mejjo

Hi there,

I have just purchased Gran Canaria from JustFlight. I extracted all the files and run the installer, When i get to the email / serial boxes its telling me the serial is wrong. I've never had a situation like this before so a bit clueless.

The serial seems to look different to any other simwings / aerosoft serial i've bad before. Not sure what to do really. I have contacted JustFlight too but thought i would here in case there is any info or anyone else has the same issue.

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Mejjo said:

Hi there,

I have just purchased Gran Canaria from JustFlight. I extracted all the files and run the installer, When i get to the email / serial boxes its telling me the serial is wrong. I've never had a situation like this before so a bit clueless.

The serial seems to look different to any other simwings / aerosoft serial i've bad before. Not sure what to do really. I have contacted JustFlight too but thought i would here in case there is any info or anyone else has the same issue.

Thank you.

PM me the serial number please?

• Deputy Sheriffs
39 minutes ago, Mejjo said:

I have just purchased Gran Canaria from JustFlight.

And you are sure that you bought the Simwings version? There are 2 products from different devs.

10 minutes ago, mopperle said:

And you are sure that you bought the Simwings version? There are 2 products from different devs.

Yep,

They seem to only have one version on their store from what i could see. I purchased it from there latest releases section.

https://www.justflight.com/product/canary-islands-professional-gran-canaria

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is another one for FSX only, but when you bought the one from your link, it should be OK. When you inserted the serial number via C&P, did you make sure that there is not a space at the beginning and/or end of the number?

Archived