CTD with CaptainSim 757 III

I am using P3D v4.5.12.30293, W10/64 and CS B757.

There must be an issue with AS Navdata Pro because each time I fly to Cologne EDDK I get a CTD by selecting the Arrival page (LSK2R EDDK) on the CS 757 CDU. Same happens when selecting the ESSA arrival page.

I use the current AIRCA Cycle but it has happend before.

A user on the CaptainSim forum had the same problem and has solved it by buying  a Navigraph Airac cycle. This is currently not an option for me as I have never had problems with Navdata Pro and all my other addons.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Last time it happened I flew EVRA - EDDK using this route:

ASKOR L733 OTVOV R239 RANOK L733 BODLA DCT POVEL Q201 PODER UZ189 RUNER T858 KOPAG

But it really doesn't matter which route I use. I can always choose from the SIDs for EVRA but when I push the EDDK ARR button on the DEP / ARR INDEX page the sim freezes for a second an then crashes. It happens when I do it as part of my flight preparation on ground as well as enroute (on departures without STAR selceted) when preparing the arrival. So I can't even select an arrival RWY. And btw, it also happens when I insert a (dummy) route manually which only contains waypoints ASKOR KOPAG.

• Administrator

Hello,

the problem is under investigation.
It seems it happens in EDDK only.
If anybody see the same problem with another airport, please send a report.

We will try to find the problem asap.

best regards

• 3 weeks later...