Template and Per files to create aircrafts !!!!

Hi guys, hope you re well

Am get confused honestly in choosing which best to create aircrafts to flight planning with, template.txt or through the Per files ?!! 

Secondly, i try several times to add the 777 flyprecigely template but no luck, i cant find any of downloaded and added flyprecegily 777 templates in the scroll list of templates inside the PFPX !!

THX

You must have an aircraft performance file located in the  AircraftTypes folder at the very least. With that file in place you can add a registration using the Add New Aircraft option, this may require weights and capacities adjusting to match a specific add-on.

A template may be supplied/used that is already pre-configured for an add-on aircraft, this should be placed in the AircraftTemplates folder and is linked to a specific performance file. Both the performance file and template must exist. In this scenario you may add a new aircraft entry using Add New from Template function.

1 hour ago, srcooke said:

You must have an aircraft performance file located in the  AircraftTypes folder at the very least. With that file in place you can add a registration using the Add New Aircraft option, this may require weights and capacities adjusting to match a specific add-on.

A template may be supplied/used that is already pre-configured for an add-on aircraft, this should be placed in the AircraftTemplates folder and is linked to a specific performance file. Both the performance file and template must exist. In this scenario you may add a new aircraft entry using Add New from Template function.

I've used the per file alone to create aircraft, do i still need the template file ?!

4 hours ago, srcooke said:

Not at all, but as I posted you may need to adjust weights and capacities to match your add-on. It is the method I use.

Hhhmmm, i guess that the profiles from the aircraftperformance.com is matched to most PMDGs aircrafts as well as the Fsl and captainsim.

Archived