Grand Canaria SODE issue

ComSimPilot

Hi,

I bought Grand Canaria Professional and I'm generally happy with it. One issue I discovered upon arriving and connecting the jetway was that the wheels and external stairs of the jetway was not extended as you can see in the image. Is it a bug?

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

It looks not normal, but never seen this.

Did you try another Aircraft or how it connect to AI Aircrafts.

Looks like Sode has a wrong groundlevel, as gear and stair looks on the same level.

As this is all intern calculated in SODE, it should not be the jetway itself.

Did you maybe have ORBX or any other Scenery of GCLP that could have effect to the Airportlevel.

Try to start the GCLPConfig tool and press Save and Exit, so that we can save, that our levelfiles are copied.

Did you have Sode 1.6.4 installed, if not update this too.

34 minutes ago, OPabst said:

It looks not normal, but never seen this.

Did you try another Aircraft or how it connect to AI Aircrafts.

Looks like Sode has a wrong groundlevel, as gear and stair looks on the same level.

As this is all intern calculated in SODE, it should not be the jetway itself.

Did you maybe have ORBX or any other Scenery of GCLP that could have effect to the Airportlevel.

Try to start the GCLPConfig tool and press Save and Exit, so that we can save, that our levelfiles are copied.

Did you have Sode 1.6.4 installed, if not update this too.

I've seen this from time to time with SODE jetways at several third party developed airports (Flightbeam, FSDT, Aerosoft sceneries, etc.).  Sometimes I see it, and sometimes I don't.  I have no idea if it's SODE or P3D that causes this, but I lean towards SODE.

Thank you very much for your replies.

Just in case I re-installed SODE 1.6.4, I restarted the sim on the same gate with the same aircraft and there was no problem anymore. It seems as Dave suggested it should have been some SODE issue. If it returns I'll report it again.

37 minutes ago, ComSimPilot said:

Thank you very much for your replies.

Just in case I re-installed SODE 1.6.4, I restarted the sim on the same gate with the same aircraft and there was no problem anymore. It seems as Dave suggested it should have been some SODE issue. If it returns I'll report it again.

Nice!  Very happy you were able to resolve it.

Our best wishes for terrific flights my friend!

Archived