Freshly bought A318-319 & A320-321 Cockpit Issues

I'm not sure if anyone has experienced this, but I have just bought these two products and I am getting this very dark cockpit as in the screenshot. Also, most of the buttons do not light up or move but do seem to be working. Can anyone explain what is going on?

Please login to display this image.

Just tried as you suggested and deleted the Shaders folder but no luck. Just to let you know, I am experiencing this only on the model using the Fly UK livery

Many of the past liveries available for download were made for the older Airbus for FSX/P3D by customers and are not directly compatible with the Airbus Professional. However there are a few things you can do to correct this, and there are some posts in this section of the forum that provide instructions.  I'm on my phone right now, so not never easy for me to find and provide links to those posts, but they should be pinned to the top of the topic.

Let me know how you make out!

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks for the support. If the problem lies completely with the livery then it is an issue that needs to be dealt with by Fly UK...

Yes, I'm using P3Dv4.5. Just solved that issue. Turns out it was a long filename. Abbreviated it and the cockpit is now in its proper colour. There is however one issue that has popped out... literally: I keep getting a coffee, a smartphone and newspaper constantly popping out of nothing and disappearing and re-popping etc. endlessly on what appears to be the tray area (if it were to be extended out). Any idea what that might be related to?

Also, the overhead panel still turns black after a few minutes...

29 minutes ago, Kreu said:

Yes, I'm using P3Dv4.5. Just solved that issue. Turns out it was a long filename. Abbreviated it and the cockpit is now in its proper colour. There is however one issue that has popped out... literally: I keep getting a coffee, a smartphone and newspaper constantly popping out of nothing and disappearing and re-popping etc. endlessly on what appears to be the tray area (if it were to be extended out). Any idea what that might be related to?

Also, the overhead panel still turns black after a few minutes...

Very happy you resolved this!  Great work!

I believe the post below addresses that issue.  Please try updating to version 1.2.4.1, and if that doesn't resolve matters (I think it will though) please post in the thread below?

My very best wishes!

Archived