Gran Canaria professional SODE jetways issue

Er!k

Hello Aerosoft,

I downloaded the optional SODE files for Gran Canaria. I have 2 issues:

1. The *.bat file is not working. I have placed the SODE folder into ...Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional\Gran Canaria as suggested in the ReadMe, but the batch file cannot find the files. I copied over the files manually and everything works.

2. The SODE jetway for Gate N1 is out of place and will also not dock. I have attached a pic.

Can you please look into this?

Please login to display this image.

I have fixed the entry for N1 myself by updating the heading in the XML file, but the second jetway is entirely missing.

• Developer

Thanks to point me to this, I just oversee the position. Have fixed it, as there is also the secondary Jetway missing. I info you, when the File is replaced at the sim-wings server next hours.

Regarding the other issue with the Batch, I expect that your Sim directory with the Ecosytem filder is below the C:\Programfile or other UAC folder.

I is recommanded to create a Addon folder somewhere outside the P3D Folders, like D:\P3D Addons and change the Installfolder for the Aerosoft Addons to that one, while the Installer process (there is a select button beside the installpath)

When you keep it there, try to run the SODE Batches with right-click and Run as Administator, this should fix it, when the folder is Windows UAC controlled.

8 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Thanks to point me to this, I just oversee the position. Have fixed it, as there is also the secondary Jetway missing. I info you, when the File is replaced at the sim-wings server next hours.

Regarding the other issue with the Batch, I expect that your Sim directory with the Ecosytem filder is below the C:\Programfile or other UAC folder.

I is recommanded to create a Addon folder somewhere outside the P3D Folders, like D:\P3D Addons and change the Installfolder for the Aerosoft Addons to that one, while the Installer process (there is a select button beside the installpath)

When you keep it there, try to run the SODE Batches with right-click and Run as Administator, this should fix it, when the folder is Windows UAC controlled.

Thanks Oliver!

I have installed P3D on a seperate drive. This is the full location: D:\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional\Gran Canaria 

I also run the batch file as admin.

From day one, when i run the BAT file as ADMIN, it gives me error in all the sim-wings scenery etc.... when running it normally, it runs without any problem, installing the entire SODE in the corresponding SCENRY, today I will buy I will install this scenario, see if I give the error and if I am missing something. 

• Developer

Yes, the Batch should not run as Admin in a normal folder, otherwise error comes up. So No Adminmode is the standard.

The Zip file on the Sim-wings Server is now replace to Version 1-0-0-1 for GCLP.

First run the SODE-OFF.BAT, then replace the SODE folder with that one from the new ZIP File and run the SODE-ON Batch (not as Admin).

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived