Pop up MCDUs at night

keenrw

Hi

Is there any way of making the pop up MCDUs (more so the option one) more visable at night? ... they are very dull and hard to read

Thanks Aerosoft

Rich

Please login to display this image.

Isn't "Shift + L" the P3D/FSX default key command to turn on/off all lights at once? This would not be a "solution" then, because it will most probably also turn on the landing lights, the taxi lights and any other light that was not yet turned on. And if you then press "Shift + L" a second time, everything turns dark.

Or is it a AS Airbus specific key command? Then I would need to change the default key command of P3D/FSX to something else than "Shift + L"...

Or I am completely wrong, then disregard my post ;-)

Thanks that works fine ... ref Querer .. i just tried it and no it never turned on the landing lights so its ok to use that , and sorry to Dave and Mathijs as i may a have missed this in the manual somewhere.

Thanks all

Rich

5 minutes ago, keenrw said:

Thanks that works fine ... ref Querer .. i just tried it and no it never turned on the landing lights so its ok to use that , and sorry to Dave and Mathijs as i may a have missed this in the manual somewhere.

Thanks all

Rich

No worries Rich, we are always available for questions my friend!

Best wishes for Happy Flights!

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived