Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

keenrw

Pop up MCDUs at night

Hi

Is there any way of making the pop up MCDUs (more so the option one) more visable at night? ... they are very dull and hard to read

Thanks Aerosoft

Rich

image.thumb.png.67aaefcbffb25d625ac79a90c93536ef.png

We'll see if we can force that.... but as Dave said just Shift-L will solve it.

• Like 1

Isn't "Shift + L" the P3D/FSX default key command to turn on/off all lights at once? This would not be a "solution" then, because it will most probably also turn on the landing lights, the taxi lights and any other light that was not yet turned on. And if you then press "Shift + L" a second time, everything turns dark.

Or is it a AS Airbus specific key command? Then I would need to change the default key command of P3D/FSX to something else than "Shift + L"...

Or I am completely wrong, then disregard my post ;-)

Thanks that works fine ... ref Querer .. i just tried it and no it never turned on the landing lights so its ok to use that , and sorry to Dave and Mathijs as i may a have missed this in the manual somewhere.

Thanks all

Rich

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, keenrw said:

Thanks that works fine ... ref Querer .. i just tried it and no it never turned on the landing lights so its ok to use that , and sorry to Dave and Mathijs as i may a have missed this in the manual somewhere.

Thanks all

Rich

No worries Rich, we are always available for questions my friend!

Best wishes for Happy Flights!

• Like 1