Plane (A319) dies when lowering flaps

Hi!

I am very new to flying advanced payware aircraft's, but I want to learn it. So I bought the A318/19/20/21 bundle on Steam yesterday as I love the A320 family. I was really looking forward to fly these planes. But the happiness was short lived. But lets hope it's just me being a total n00b.

When I start a quick free flight and the flight is loaded everything seems to be fine. The plane is lined up on the runway and engines are running. The problem occurs immediately when I try to lower the flaps. As soon as I hit the flaps down button, the engines just dies out of nowhere. Afterwards when I hit CTRL+E (auto start) the plane doesn't manage to start at all. Really frustrating. Can anybody please help?

System specs if needed:

i7 8700k

16 GB Ram

RTX2070

Game installed on SSD

Hello,

You need to read the manuals, the Airbus works very different compared to the default planes. For example if you want to start from cold and dark, you have to follow the correct procedure.  Don't worry it's not difficult.

Regards,

Walter

When I first got the aerosoft plane it was a new world to me really. You cant really compare it to default aircraft.

I suggest you check youtube for tutorials, it took me about 9 videos and few hours to really get a grip on a319, but once you get there, you will love it. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived