Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

hsors

Cycle 1907 R.1 file corrupted for FSLabs A320-X (FSX and P3D)

Download/Install via NavDataPro (v1.0.6.6) results in the following files in NavData folder

AER1907001.rom -> 0 KB

AER1907001.rom-journal -> 1 KB

cycle_info.txt -> 2 KB (OK)

so there is probably a problem in file transfer/availability for the new cycle. Could you check? 

I can't confirm this one, but there is also a problem with this cycle and PFPX (which is already reported).

Thanks, I'll forward this to the Project Manager right now. 

I confirm airac issue for fslabs

Me too... This cycle (1907) produced an FMGC exemption on A320 FSLABS, so the FMGC becomes unusable. (Several reports on FSLABS forum already, same issue). The only way to solve, is to go back to previous cycle, and ALSO delete the corrupted file from the FSX/FSLABS/NAV DATA folder. 

Please let us know when solved, thanks a lot!! 

Hello,

there was an error in the FSLabs dataset.
Sorry about this.

We replaced the dataset, it should work now.

Please download it again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Guenter Zehnel said:

Hello,

there was an error in the FSLabs dataset.
Sorry about this.

We replaced the dataset, it should work now.

Please download it again.

Excellent, working fine now.

Thanks a lot!! 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.