Pushback

JackSwyr

How in G*d’s name do I STOP pushback?  If I let this it’ll push back to my destination.  I use the CDU’s pushback feature.  So now I might have to dump everything and start all over again.  Will this ever be looked at?  I have to say it’s a huge frustration for me.

Jack,

I might be wrong, but I'm not familiar with any bug like you describe and it's not in our bug database.  I always use GSX these days, but I used the PB last year in testing and it seemed to work fine for me.  I'll try to give it a test tomorrow.

6 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Jack,

I might be wrong, but I'm not familiar with any bug like you describe and it's not in our bug database.  I always use GSX these days, but I used the PB last year in testing and it seemed to work fine for me.  I'll try to give it a test tomorrow.

Thanks Dave, I wish there was a way to stop it once it starts.  On the CDU all I can do is re-start it.  So I had to literally quit P3D and start all over again.  PMDG has a stop function, maybe you guys can add one to the Airbus?

The default Shift+P works to stop the Pushback ,i have used it a few times if i think the Airbus pushback will go back too far over the taxiway lines

3 minutes ago, keenrw said:

The default Shift+P works to stop the Pushback ,i have used it a few times if i think the Airbus pushback will go back too far over the taxiway lines

Thanks!  I’ll try this next time if I EVER use Aerosoft’s pushback again which I doubt I ever will.  I wish they’d fix this though.

Trouble is if you dont use the push back feature or GSX then you cant make the Airbus move left or right just straight back , i use the Airbus pushback and stop it manually if need be ,.. no issues what so ever doing that, its a great feature to have in my view.

3 minutes ago, keenrw said:

Trouble is if you dont use the push back feature or GSX then you cant make the Airbus move left or right just straight back , i use the Airbus pushback and stop it manually if need be ,.. no issues what so ever doing that, its a great feature to have in my view.

I don’t use GSX because I don’t like that couatl engine.  I had more sim freezes and crashes because of it.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Exactly what you want fixing? Just use Shift-P.

Hi,  I would like to see a stop LSK like PMDG has?  I don’t know how hard that would be but I can use Shift p in the meantime.  It was frustrating because I didn’t know that shift p would stop it.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, JackSwyr said:

I didn’t know that shift p would stop it.

This is written in the step-by-step guide, chapter 5.7.1 item 36

Archived