Weather radar

Andy0882

Hi I have a while back installed the aerosoft Airbus 320 and gone to switch the weather radar switch to wr x and the knob does not work the other switches on the panel do but not the big switch please could you help 

1 minute ago, Andy0882 said:

Hi I have a while back installed the aerosoft Airbus 320 and gone to switch the weather radar switch to wr x and the knob does not work the other switches on the panel do but not the big switch please could you help 

Which version (revision) number are you running? There were no problems with this as I recall.  What do you mean "Big Switch"?  Can you take a screen shot?

Many thanks!

5 minutes ago, Andy0882 said:

It was a while back I purchased it so unsure as to what version it is the knob to the right of the little one labelled 1 and 2 

It is the knob to the right of the little one labelled 1 and 2 

30 minutes ago, Andy0882 said:

It is the knob to the right of the little one labelled 1 and 2 

I can't help you without a screen shot my friend.  I haven't had FSX installed in quite a few years, so I can't boot up the old Airbus.  If you can provide a screen shot, that would be very helpful though, just to ensure that we're on the page.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Archived