Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
Lothar

EDDK Prof static aircrafts disappeared

I uninstalled EDDK Prof and reinstalled it on another SSD in my P3d v.4 PC. With updater also latest version on it. But the static planes ( e.g. D16 Norweagian and Ryanair behind ) have disappeared. The passengers get into the empty space. Everything activated in the config panel. Static aircraft .bgl is present. What could that be?

Could it be that you forgot to install the add. SODE files?

I`ve checked it again. The SODE files are unzipped  in the library folder. Everything done - but the both aircrafts are still missing..........

Could be about with LOD Radius ? Have I to change the file ?

Lothar

8 minutes ago, Lothar said:

The SODE files are unzipped  in the library folder.

Run the configurator again and do not forget to click on save before exiting. Here everything looks fine:
2019-6-16_16-9-5-182.jpg

• Like 1

TY, in the meantime I got the static aircrafts, but some red X occured at the gates  ( see picture)

red x.JPG

• Like 1

The red x's at the gates like that are a sure sign there are issues with your SODE setup. If you haven't already, please closely read the SODE User Guide available here or in your SODE folder in the Start Menu to ensure you've installed and activated it correctly. Remember to open the Platform Manager to check if SODE is properly registered. Also, you should have two root folders with "12bpilot" files in them. One is in the always visible Program Files (x86) folder and the other is in the usually hidden ProgramData folder.

OR, you could use the Windows Control Panel applet to uninstall it, reboot, and reinstall SODE 1.6.4, being very careful to carefully follow all the steps.

TY Herman, yes I`ve made all these things. The newest Sode deinstalled, then new installed on a different folder, not (X86). The red x remained. Then CGN Prof deinstalled and reinstalled. Nothing. The SODE deinstalled again and new installed now unter (X86) again. The red X`s still remaining and no correct connect to SODE possible.  The CGN Config Tool " Sode Gateway is switchable, but without correct function. Maybe there is somthing in the registry needed to remove (?)

Please show a screenshot of the Sode Platform Manager

The Section P3dV3 is unregistred because  PD3 v4.5 is activ only on my PC

Sode screenshot.JPG

if you restart SODE from the P3D menu bar - do the jetways disappear shortly and then reappear?

data63:   No,  the SODE jetways are`nt visible, the red X´s only.

as the red X's indicate missing SODE Objects and in your screen Jetways are visible it looks as Ctrl-J jetways are displayed and SODE can't find it's own jetway Simobjects.

you should check your SODE installation for EDDK (the additional download)

I checked, uninstalled and reinstalled everything. Now it gets even worse. No more jetways and only red crosses. In the forum of SODE nobody seems to answer any more. The registry is probably totally damaged by SODE. A complete cleaning of SODE seems to be quite complex, because it is hidden everywhere.
So it would be nice if EDDK from Aerosoft could modify without SODE. I give up further actions with the EDDK /SODE. Too bad, but what is it ?

SODE Fehler _1.JPG

EDDK works fine without SODE. Simply turn SODE OFF in the Configuration Tool for EDDK and dont forget to click on "Save Changes"

And hopefully you have everything done, while P3D was completely closed.

your last screen shows the "normal" situation if SODE is running, finding the XML file with the SODE information for that airport but NOT the SODE simobjects that contain the jetways.

are you seeing some "EDDK*" files/directories unter ProgramData/12bpilot/SODE/Simobjects (hope I've remembered the  path correctly)

I'll check my installation tomorrow

There are no such files. There is only a xml file under:

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\aerosoft_EDDK_SODE_Jetways.xml

Everything else needed is in the EDDK installation folder:
...\Cologne-Bonn Professional\Configuration Tool\Library\SODE

@ Otto:   <the xml file for EDDK is in that path - see picture.  Maybe that will be a solution to copy the simobject file in the path by hand manually - mentioned by data 63 ?

But now I unchecked SODE and continue life without SODE, as Otto said. The jetways working with "STRD + J" verry well. Thanks for your support.

Sode Fehler 2.JPG

48 minutes ago, Lothar said:

Maybe that will be a solution to copy the simobject file in the path by hand manually - mentioned by data 63 ?

No, nothing to copy!

vor 2 Stunden , Lothar sagte:

@ Otto:   <the xml file for EDDK is in that path - see picture.  Maybe that will be a solution to copy the simobject file in the path by hand manually - mentioned by data 63 ?

But now I unchecked SODE and continue life without SODE, as Otto said. The jetways working with "STRD + J" verry well. Thanks for your support.

Sode Fehler 2.JPG

just hold for a minute - I'll check my installation tomorrow. It's working clean for me so there IS a solution WITH SODE (jetways are just better in movement than CTRL-J)

OKay, we`ll see later.  It was a thought, because in my  path " ProgramData/12bpilot/SODE/Simobjects "  is no entry for EDDK Jetways or so.

But take time, I` am on travel until the next 5 days.

One more time - TY- danke euch für die Unterstützung

Lothar

• Like 1

I had a look in my installation (working with SODE)

there should be a EDDK entry in the SODE/XML folder

this should point to your EDDK installation

in this folder you find an add-on.xml with an entry for "SimObjects" - check the path and if you have an Somobject folder with a "EDDK_Jetways" folder inside