CTD after putting in the STAR

patat

Hi, 

I fly the Bus a lot from Aerosoft. I encountered my first CTD with the following event viewer message. 

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.12.30293, time stamp: 0x5cd47aad
Faulting module name: FMGS.dll, version: 3.64.0.24, time stamp: 0x5cd1344e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000b43e1
Faulting process id: 0x2884
Faulting application start time: 0x01d523a565763290
Faulting application path: D:\P3D\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: D:\P3D\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.dll
Report Id: c0eb3570-3f37-478e-bef7-864cba4c206b
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Does someone know what this caused and how to fix it. I dont want to have this in the future. 

Thanks in advance for the help. 

Greetz, 

Jasper

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello patat,

If it has only happened once, I would not be too worried yet. However if you could enable the logging from the configurator for the next few flights and maybe fly the same route you flew just to see if it happens at certain place with certain route, SID or STAR. If it happens again and you have logging enabled, please zip the Data file and send us the logs with the flightplan and maybe even addons you kight use, and we could try to have look what could cause it. Without the logs we are unfortunately unable to help.

What STAR was it?  What airport?   What AIRAC are you using?

Maybe if you posted that information, someone else could fly the same routing to give more data points?

Archived