Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

TheFlyerX

Aerosoft A320 Massive system problems Stuck PFD , ND, Autopilot Panel , Radio , etc.

Hello Everyone.

Prepar3d v3.4.22.19868 

So i have this issue of the Aerosoft Airbus 320 v1.31 in Prepar3d v3.4.22.19868 , wherein the aircraft runs completely normal no issues for some time but after some time ( approx. 15-30 mins) 

I encounter various problems :- 

• Autopilot Panel Stuck :- All buttons/knobs on this can be clicked turned but the display like altitude doesn't change
  • Left/Right MCDU Stuck :-  Clicking on the buttons doesn't work , it stays stuck on one screen
  • PFD and ND Stuck (or sometimes very slow refresh rate) :- its just gets stuck no changes , brightness also doesnt change anything
  • Radio Panels won't work:- No matter how much i click nothing happens
  • Transponder Stuck

I've installed all the simconnect completely reinstalled the sim and the aircraft by :- https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/114365-if-you-have-problems-with-the-airbus-do-this/ , https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/100871-installing-131/

The sim is absolutely fine it's not stuttering or Not Responding  or freezing

If anyone has a solution to this please share also i could not find a similar problem anywhere else.

Thank You

I have never heared of this issue yet, nor do I recall seeing any customer with it.

My best bet would be to reinstall the latest client of your P3D (client only, not the full sim!). Whatever causes this issue is likely to happen somewhere on a deeper level.