What Happened to the German Airports

AA777-200ER

Several of Aerosoft's great "German Airports" have gone missing for many years. No releases of a Prepar3d v4+ version of Munich and or Dusseldorf in the Professional series?

I know there is a Munich by Taxi2Gate version but it's old and the developer is a complete mystery!

Great to know there is a new Zurich in development. 

• Developer

Yes Munich and Duesseldorf are missing, but what's about Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Friedrichhafen, Hamburg, Dortmund? Yes, development is not done in Minutes, and sometimes it's takes longer, much longer, because there are humans behind.

And Zuerich has nothing to do with German Airports and is also only "in development" ;)

Zürich v3 might be in development, but Zürich v2 is available and works in P3D v4. I guess he was referring to that. Some people don't care about the newest version as long as they got "something that works". From that point of view, Zürich V3 isn't really needed. V2 can do the job.

Just like Munich which is covered by Taxi2Gate, several other German airports are already covered by other developers (non-Aerosoft). For example Bremen (FSDG), Dresden (JustSim), Düsseldorf (JustSim), Leipzig (Digital Design), Magdeburg (29Palms) and Nürnberg (29Palms). The quality varies a bit, but some of these are really good.

Of course it leaves to be wished for, development takes time. Just look at the Canary Islands and how long it took SimWings to fulfill their promise to do a new version of all of them. How long ago did they make that promise? They're still not finished. And such a promise was never made for the German airports. Some of them are available and that's a good thing, but it's not something to count on. Just a bonus.

• Aerosoft

I am closing this topic. I know A777-200ER is making waves elsewhere but his behavior was absolutely unacceptable. He compared Aerosoft to the Gestapo in private posts. I believe he might not be fully balanced and we hope things will be better for him soon.  But if you read his posts elsewhere you might keep in mind that when a user writes "The company is acting like "the Gestapo" of World War II which includes Mr. Kok, Oliver and yourself. it might be better not to respond to him. 

Needless to say, we banned him from our systems. Again as we believe this is not the posting of a person who is well we express the hope things will be better for him soon. 

Archived