EDDF Part of Runway 36 is not Loading/Working

Hi there, I recently reinstalled windows and XP, and have been reinstalling all my addons and sceneries. I have installed SAM and now have just installed EDDF. I made sure that in the custom scenery .ini all three EDDF files take priority over the default EDDF scenery. Upon entering the simulator I couldn't help but notice that the end part of runway 36 is missing its proper ground textures. The end of the runway is displayed as a default runway and then all of a sudden the custom textures are shown to begin about a fifth of the way down. I am not sure how this could have happened as I have reinstalled the scenery multiple times, increased texture resolution, enabled and disabled "runways follow terrain contours" etc. Seems as though that the airport textures also end quite abruptly with no custom autogen around the airport...

Please login to display this image.

Archived