Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sasa

Lukla - Mount Everest Extreme - P3D preview

Betatesters are doing their job on the hopefully final version now. It's certainly one of the kind of products like Antarctica X. Took crazily long in development, has a darned good price value (not good for me...) but is something I will be proud of for years to come.

I want to make sure this one looks as least as good as in Aerofly FS2 (although all sims have their pros and cons - always).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Nice preview Jeroen Doorman!

Have to say this looks amazing!

(Time to install the DO228 and Twin Otter again ;)  )

Drooling....

Any ETA for release yet?

Got my Twotter fueled and ready!

Bad weather at Lukla, no flying at all, so no need to releae it now. Simply waiting for better weather. ;)

This is shaping good! Looking forward the XP11 port!

We are building installers etc so it won't be long.

most interesting between 0:03 and 0:06 :D

Very fine work!  Also, Jeroen shows once again he's a master at making flight sim videos!

We have to remember this landing strip was built by placing stones and sand that later helped to make it what it is today.

Super hyped to fly in these regions again!!! Thank you team and especially to Sasa for giving this part of the world a proper attention. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s such a shame that this beautiful airport will not get an updated Twotter to fly in with.... :(

Is Aerosoft going to make this AP for MSFS2020 for their planned/updated MSFS Twotter...? 

14 hours ago, Kilo60 said:

It’s such a shame that this beautiful airport will not get an updated Twotter to fly in with.... :(

Is Aerosoft going to make this AP for MSFS2020 for their planned/updated MSFS Twotter...? 

That is my plan at this moment yes.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:06 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

That is my plan at this moment yes.

Hopefully there will be some carry-over -- maybe some of the 3D models can be re-used for MSFS.

By the way, Lukla is looking great!  Really excited for Limesim and Aerosoft.

5 hours ago, Mace_RB said:

Hopefully there will be some carry-over -- maybe some of the 3D models can be re-used for MSFS.

Basically, yes. 3D models and textures will always be usable as long as they are done in a professional way and are available in the correct formats. However you will always loose the opportunities of the new platform.