NEW DATABASE 1906 VOR doesnt work

Veta

Having updated nav data base to 1906 a new one VOR wich is in the base does not working, no any indication.

Can not use a new one aids in the data base at all

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

I am sorry, your message is not totally clear. You mean no navaid works or one navaid does not work.

If it is the first the database is probably not installed okay, if it is the second could it not simply be the Navaid is not used anymore?

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am sorry, your message is not totally clear. You mean no navaid works or one navaid does not work.

If it is the first the database is probably not installed okay, if it is the second could it not simply be the Navaid is not used anymore?

This is a new navaids vor HLC , i have got it wiht a new date base 1906  on MCDU , did not have before.

I checked only this ,one any way thanks for help, will check it out again with a sugestion below

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I solved my problem ,one more issuer rising up . ND2  ROSENAV indicaits only VOR 1 selection insted of VOR2  is it a sim bug?

Please login to display this image.

10 hours ago, mopperle said:

The problem is that HLC (Huilong) is simply not present in the sim. Therefore you can not get any indication.

What you can do, update P3Ds navaids through this site: https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

Thans a lot , done. 

Archived