Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

jmdriskell

Magnetic Declination Errors

I live near KSEA whose declination is about 15.61° E.  I fly FSX-SE and have applied Hervé Sors latest magnetic declination corrections. I get a variety of course directions using flight plan tools.  For instance, I built a flight plan from KSEA to KBOI via V4 using  PFPX.  The first leg of the flight plan from SEA to YKM shows a course of 108-110° magnetic.  The Seattle Sectional Chart shows V4 as constant 104°.  FSTramp shows a course of 105°.  The sectional chart is correct, so how do we explain the variation between the Sectional and PFPX's course of 108°?

Does anyone know if it's possible to update PFPX to use the correct magnetic declination variables?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim Driskell

I don't believe it is a magnetic declination issue Jim. If you mouse over Seattle in the PFPX world map you'll see mag var of 15.5deg east in the lower left corner.

When compared to the FAA chart of 2015 which lists 16.1deg with a rate of change of 0.1W per annum the figure looks correct.