UPDATE NAVDATA-PRO

aviv1959

Hi there, I have NavDataPro - Single dataset from 26 May 2018 and I want to update it manual just to replace the navdata folder for the ROTATE MD-80 in xplane11.30 is there a way to do so?

Thanks

Aviv_Shefer

• Administrator

Hello, Aviv,

you can see the nesseccary files with your NavData folder in the installed ROTATE-MD-80 folder of your X-Plane 11.

If you have installed this files with your NavDataPro (Cycle 1805 or 1806 ) into the Custom Data / GNS430 / NavData  folder of your installed X-Plane 11 folder,

then you can copy this files to the NavData folder of your Rotae MD 80 folder.

But with the actual ROTATE MD 80 v1.42  there is a newer Dataset installed as 1805 as I know. There is a dataset installed from Oct 2018 (Cycle 1810).

So why do you want to update to an older dataset?

Greets Heinz

Hi Heinz

Thanks for the answer, I have purchase this plane (ROTATE MD-80)in about a month ago but my airac cycle on the fms show the old dataset from jun 2016, so I have the navdata pro from 2018 and its better to use it more than what I have today in my aicraft.

I understand what you mean by installed files but I have the navigraph data update is it comaptible  with the MD-80 (rotate)

Thanks

Aviv Shefer

• Administrator

Hello,

in your first post you spoke from NavDataPro...

Unfortunately I don't have installed Navigraph here....

So I cannot help in a good was. Sorry.

But may be another user here has an idea .....

Greets Heinz

• Deputy Sheriffs

So you have no valid subscription to download a cycle. And old cycles can not be downloaded. You can download a cycle only during the time when it is valid. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, if you buy a single dataset, you have to make sure that you immediately download all files for all products you want to use it. Once the actual AIRAC 1906 expires you have no more access to it.

IMHO best soultion is to buy this subscription:

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-2004/tools-missions/1750/navdatapro-one-year-subscription-13-datasets?number=AS11686

Greets to Israel ;)

Archived