Exterior Lights Not Showing

I recently reinstalled the A320/A321 professional and have seemed to lose all of exterior light textures. The lights illuminate on the ground (at night), can see landing taxi, nav, and beacon but I do not see them lit up on the wing/fuselage (any time during the day). Only lights that are showing on the aircraft is the landing lights.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you using any tools changing the lights? like shader tweaks or products changing default files of P3D?

13 hours ago, mopperle said:

Are you using any tools changing the lights? like shader tweaks or products changing default files of P3D?

Nothing to my knowledge. Is there any way to check if I could have possibly installed something by accident?

9 hours ago, mopperle said:

Have you turned on dynamic lighting?

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed that simply looks like the sim does not have these functions activated. Check the manuals for the correct settings.

I went into the manual and put all settings as recommended, still having the issue. When switched to night time, I can see the nav lights on the ground, strobes on the ground, beacon light on the ground, and landing lights on the ground, but still no light effect (green/red light) on the wingtips / beacon.

I as well have the CRJ and that I can see the lights on with no issue.

• Aerosoft

This is one of those nasty cases where we are unable to assist a lot. If your settings are okay and there is no other user that has the same effect, your simulator is simply different then all others. Some tweak or add-ons changed your sim. If you restore it to what Lockheed intended it to be all will be well.

Quick update, I ran a repair on both Prepar3D V4 Content and Prepar3D V4 Scenery in apps/features on windows and it seem to have fixed the issue.

1 hour ago, rtl1 said:

Quick update, I ran a repair on both Prepar3D V4 Content and Prepar3D V4 Scenery in apps/features on windows and it seem to have fixed the issue.

Excellent!  Great work brother! 

I'll close this thread now, but if you have other questions please open another one.

Best wishes!

Archived