Hi guys a tip. How do I exclude VOR from the automatic route function? I wouldn't want them to be taken into account when I create a route with Autoroute, but I can't figure out how to do it. Thank you 

1 hour ago, srcooke said:

You can exclude individual navaids via the advanced route find, you cannot exclude all as they may well form part of airway structure.

HI my friend......OK, but I in advanced route do not see the option skip VOR. What should I tick to make the VOR ignore? Thank you 

I don't think you can completly exclude VORs from the route. Why would you want to do so? There is no reason for it.

13 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

I don't think you can completly exclude VORs from the route. Why would you want to do so? There is no reason for it.

Because there are routes that PFPX calculates the passage on the VOR and complicates the profile of the route. It makes you go first on the VOR, after it makes you cross all the airport and then get you back. It basically creates chaos, which is why I wanted to exclude the VOR. Obviously I did a comparison with the real routes and that VOR is not inserted for that track.

1 minute ago, srcooke said:

Post an example ( snapshot of your planning screen ) and I'll see if I can offer a solution.

ok....Flight LIRN/LICC Rwy 24/Rwy 08 and the route from PFPX is: AGNI5C AGNIS Q58 RCA Y93 NATOV NATO2F 

the real route is:DELE5A DELER M742 AMANO Q789 UXUTA UXUT1G

If you analyze the two routes, in the first there is the VOR of Reggio Calabria RCA, while in the second that is the right, you avoid the VOR of Reggio Calabria to have a clean arrival and not a complicated profile.
With PFPX you can not get it with Autoroute, but you have to manage it manually.

From here, at my request to understand how to operate Autoroute without the VOR, I wanted to test if doing so, PFPX gave me the right route automatically.

The arrivals are going to depend upon aircraft equipment as to whether they are legitimate in planning.

Simply exclude NATOV, for a B738 this moves you on to the RNAV arrival AGNI5C AGNIS Q58 PIMOR PIMO1Q

Archived