Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

7 minutes ago, Mohamed Makhlouf said:

Is the A330 project back online ?

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Are you asking about the A330 Preview Thread or the A330 Project itself? 

The A330 Pro Preview Thread was always online, we just prevented our forum users from posting in the thread because a couple of people crossed the boundary of good taste.  So long as things stay civil and professional, the thread will remain open.

If you're asking about the project itself, it's been ongoing behind the scenes, though primary work has still been on the A318-A321 but in the weeks to come more and more resources will be moved back to the A330.

Best wishes!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Are you asking about the A330 Preview Thread or the A330 Project itself? 

The A330 Pro Preview Thread was always online, we just prevented our forum users from posting in the thread because a couple of people crossed the boundary of good taste.  So long as things stay civil and professional, the thread will remain open.

If you're asking about the project itself, it's been ongoing behind the scenes, though primary work has still been on the A318-A321 but in the weeks to come more and more resources will be moved back to the A330.

Best wishes!

I think he might be asking if the A330 is being worked on again.

If he was, Dave answered that one in the third paragraph.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.