ECAM Display Problem

Born_Hunter28

Good day. Version 1.31, Windows 10 64 bit, MFSX I will say right away - the reboot did not help, disabling the antivirus too, Steam and Origin are disabled. Removing - replacing the font (from the instructions of the forum) also did not help. How to solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

Please login to display this image.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 9:34 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

I sincerely apologize, we seem to have missed your post!

Are you still having this issue sir?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Good day. Yes...

8 minutes ago, Born_Hunter28 said:

Good day. Yes...

It's probably me missing it, but I don't see any issue.  Can you put a red circle around what is going wrong for you?

Are you running the Steam version of the Airbus?  

12 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

It's probably me missing it, but I don't see any issue.  Can you put a red circle around what is going wrong for you?

Are you running the Steam version of the Airbus?  

This is version 1.31. There are no engine revolutions. Adding (deleting) fonts does not help with this forum. 

Maybe you could give me an archive where there are all the necessary fonts and I would just copy them myself?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please run the "Airbus Configurator" from the installation folder and enable the "Force ECAM Software Rendering".

So the issue is that the engines spool up, but N1 on the ECAM doesn't increase past ground idle?  What out the other engine parameters, do they move when the enignes spool up?

Also, does the same thing happen in other start up states (Ready to Start, Ready for Takeoff, etc.)?

Finally, is this the Steam version of the aircraft, or is it the Aerosoft version (from our store or Simmarket)?

• Deputy Sheriffs
30 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

So the issue is that the engines spool up, but N1 on the ECAM doesn't increase past ground idle?  What out the other engine parameters, do they move when the enignes spool up?

Also, does the same thing happen in other start up states (Ready to Start, Ready for Takeoff, etc.)?

Finally, is this the Steam version of the aircraft, or is it the Aerosoft version (from our store or Simmarket)?

No, the problem is that the arcs around the numbers are missing, a pure display problem.

Tom posted the solution, but no idea why it doesnt work in this case

I Think i have seen this problem before .. was related to an antialiasing setting if i remember right and the above fix may also work.... i use 8xmsaa with no Nvidia inspector AA settings set other then default , looks fine and dont need to use the ECAM fix from the config .

5 minutes ago, keenrw said:

I Think i have seen this problem before .. was related to an antialiasing setting if i remember right and the above fix may also work.... i use 8xmsaa with no Nvidia inspector AA settings set other then default , looks fine and dont need to use the ECAM fix from the config .

It's more than likely!

I was just going to ask the person if they are using any NVIDIA or P3D tweaks (non-standard settings) and what there P3D displays settings are.

6 hours ago, Born_Hunter28 said:

Does not help.

1. Would you please provide us with your complete system specs?

2. Are you using any NVIDIA or P3D tweaks (non-standard settings)?  If so, which?

3. Would you kindly post a screen shot of your P3D display settings?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 8:40 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

It's more than likely!

I was just going to ask the person if they are using any NVIDIA or P3D tweaks (non-standard settings) and what there P3D displays settings are.

1. Would you please provide us with your complete system specs?

2. Are you using any NVIDIA or P3D tweaks (non-standard settings)?  If so, which?

3. Would you kindly post a screen shot of your P3D display settings?

Sorry, I was on vacation :)
GTX 1050 2gb,I5 3.2 Hhz

just for testing .. in the anti Alising setting use these settings and see if its still the same .. it should display fine after it as im sure its an Antialising issue....then just set one of your settings one at a time and see which one gives the issue .....

I don't know if it's causing all your problems, butt your graphics having only 2GB of VRAM is likely part of the problem.

The system requirements list for this product are VRAM of 6GB, with 8GB being recommended.

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I don't know if it's causing all your problems, butt your graphics having only 2GB of VRAM is likely part of the problem.

The system requirements list for this product are VRAM of 6GB, with 8GB being recommended.

a very long time ago I flew on a laptop with intel hd graphics: D. And everything was excellent, as it is not strange ..

5 hours ago, keenrw said:

just for testing .. in the anti Alising setting use these settings and see if its still the same .. it should display fine after it as im sure its an Antialising issue....then just set one of your settings one at a time and see which one gives the issue .....

Thx,okay

5 hours ago, keenrw said:

I hear you, but are running at least one more or a different addon, like an airport, that you werent running on your laptop?

VRAM is funny, and unlike RAM it does not refresh.

We've seen this very issue caused by that, as have other developers. I'm  not saying that is upur issue, this is just troubleshooting and since we've seen this before, its a possibility.

19 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I hear you, but are running at least one more or a different addon, like an airport, that you werent running on your laptop?

VRAM is funny, and unlike RAM it does not refresh.

We've seen this very issue caused by that, as have other developers. I'm  not saying that is upur issue, this is just troubleshooting and since we've seen this before, its a possibility.

I know. 

Everything starts up and displays correctly, except for your addon

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad you got it finally working. But I personally would not use such tools like the Nvidia Inspector anymore, you can do everything what is really needed with Nvidia's integrated tools Conflicts with other tools and settings are very likely.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived