Updating PFPX v2.03 to current navdata?

The FMS Data Manager path should be C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData

If using the manual installer it should use C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data

Should for some reason it fails to install backup/delete the content of the navdata folder, install the airac followed by the RAD Restrictions and Directs file available from the download section here

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Having deleted the contents of the C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\PFPX Data\NavData\NavData folder (cycle_info.txt and navdata.nav) and rerun the Airac update and confirmed that cycle_info.txt is for cycle 1906 version 1, a restart of PFPX still shows Configuration>Database settings as 1607.

What am I failing to do?

The install path is incorrect Richard it is going one navdata folder too deep \PFPX Data\NavData\NavData

Which install method are you using ?

I use the Update option in Navigraph to update the PFPX data.

I now have the many files, including the cycle_info.txt (containing entry for cycle 1906), in C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\PFPX Data\NavData, yet PFPX still gives the database as 1607. I cannot find a way to 'steer' where it is to get its navdata data from. I cannot find any other instance of a cycle_info.txt file.

I am happy for you to use a TeamViewer session if that would help.

Archived