CLB blue in FMA not agreeing with FCU settings

I've discovered that, even though the FMA is displaying the CLB in blue, meaning that it will activate after SRS mode disengages after liftoff, it  doesnt actually activates. After liftoff, I have to push the knob in the FCU to achieve this. Then the CLB becomes green/active and the dot next to the ALT window in the FCU lights up. In real life, this "Pushing the knob" is never needed while on ground filling all the FMGC requirements. If the FMA is showing the CLB in blue, it means that the ALT dot should already be lit in the FCU and the CLB mode should automatically become active after being airborne. This thing is causing my excessive pitch/alpha floor condition after take off (on my end, every single time). If i push the knob and get the dot(thing that is NOT normally done in cockpit preparation) then everything goes normal.

Hope I  made myself clear :D

Regards, Alfredo

Archived